We advance you money todayon your completed jobs We earn our money by taking a small fee
- Flat 3% rate on verified completed jobs
- We advance 80% of your balance due
- Payments within one hour via PayPal or EFS
- Same day payments by wire or next day by ACH
- No monthly minimum fees or charges
- No termination fees, no long term contract
- High credit limits for your customers
- Online portal for all account management
Questions? We'd love to help you with your working capital.
Or you can get started immediately with our very short online application.
What is Invoice Factoring and How it Helps Contractors?
Invoice factoring is when we advance you money on the invoices for work completed that your customers will pay in the future. Let's say you have completed a $30,000 concrete job. The general contractor will pay you 30 days later, but you can't afford to wait 30 days. You have to pay your material supplier and your employees. You send the invoice to us and we will send you $24,000 immediately by one of several payment methods. The customer then pays the bill 30 days later. We take 3% as our fee, and send you the remaining money.
How to start factoring?
Our application process is easy. Approval takes an hour or less. You fill out a credit application and provide us with a few details about your business. Your credit score does not have to be very high, but you do have to be honest. If you'd like, you can speak to one of our account executives before you fill out the application and they will answer any questions you may have. Once you are approved, you can receive invoices the very same day.