We advance you money todayon your freight bills. There are no long term commitments
- Flat rates from 2% on verified loads
- Advance rates up to 100%
- Payments within one hour via PayPal or EFS
- Same day payments by wire or next day by ACH
- EFS Fuel card offered with rebates and discounts
- No monthly minimum fees or charges
- No termination fees, no long term contract
- High credit limits for your customers
- Online portal for all account management
- Your own dedicated account executive
Questions? We'd love to be your freight factoring company.
Or you can get started immediately with our very short online application.
What is Freight Factoring?
Freight factoring is when we advance you money on the freight bills that you send to your customers. Let's say you have a freight bill for a $2,000 load. Your customer will pay you 30 days later, but you can't afford to wait 30 days because you have bills to pay now. You send the bill to us and we will send you $1,800 by one of several payment methods. The customer then pays the bill 30 days later. We take $40 as our fee, and send you the remaining $160.
How to start factoring?
We have a very simple and streamlined application process. You fill out a credit application and provide us with a few details about your business. Your credit score does not have to be very high, but you do have to be honest. If you'd like, you can speak to one of our account executives before you fill out the application and they will answer any questions you may have. Once you are approved, you can receive invoices the very same day.